Here I am blogging. I have tried this once before. My biggest problem with bloggin is I don't know what to do with it... A journal? A collection of my oddest thoughts and grandest ideas? Does anyone care what I did today? Will anyone lend creedence to my theory on black holes? Is there a happy medium? Will my experiences as a single father reach anyone? Aid someone on thier journey. Am I really here to help others on this journey we all share, or am I just here to gawk at the other travelers as they pass me on the way? Will anyone NOT be offened by my political or religious views? *I* am offended by most of them, but I know they are just incomplete thoughts. More "what ifs" than anything else. I am not oblivious to the fact that I often omit the human element, that great common thread that binds us all, from my musings. No one has ever, and I mean *EVER* accused me of being focused. So, why start a new trend now? Why not enter every random, quirky thought that flies through my head here? Will anyone care? Will anyone even ever know?
So, here I am. 36 years old? Sounds about right. Nearing 40. I offically consider 46 to be my halfway point, not 40, so I have a ways to go yet. I have a good career. I have 2 great kids. I have a car, and a lot of books. I have a handful of friends. I have 30 or so cubic tons of unrealized dreams. And, now it seems I have a blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogging world. I too am not sure if I am blogging right. But I've come to the conclusion that this space is good for 3 things.
1) You can post your goings on so that friends and family are up-to-date.
2) You can post philosophical questions, or humorous experiences and such
3) It's a good place to vent (I see you commented on my 'The Best' post)
Post a Comment